Pageviews last month

7/7/08

A little About Me! Yipee


Hi Im Jennie ! Im here to show off my petsitting business and I love it! Ive been in business now for almost 5 years;and it gets better every year. Im keeping it small intentionally, mainly because I still work part time, but alot because I like to be able to give each dog individual attention they cant get in a kennel. I like to spend time with each dog playing talking walking .whatever theyre into that makes them feel happy and loved. Its located in my home with a safe secure backyard and lots of room to run and play. They are kept inside at night of course and never left out long during the day! Always supervised! Anyway thanks for reading my blog if you have friends and/or family with small dogs please let them know about me and feel free to visit my website or email any questions you might have!
www.jlkpetsitting.com & toyotajbabe@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen love your blog! I love the twilight series too! New book comes out friday! See ya at work love meg. oh I have a blog now but it only has one picture on it i am working on it. megandty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete