Pageviews last month

5/12/09

New Carpet in Da house!!

Gosh its been awhile since I bought anything NEW so last week I got new carpet in livingroom hallway and both bedrooms yay!!! There goes my tax refund oh well least its paid for right! I got maroon burgundy with rose print in the livingroom and dusty rose pink in bedrooms love it all it looks amazing! My dad joked I have to keep the dogs off it ya right ha ha hopefully they wont potty on it now that its a new scent and theres potty pads for the ones with trouble should be good for another 10 yrs I hope. Next project is a patio for the backyard and maybe some slate stone in the front and hopefully a new kitchen counter by the end of this year......

1 comment:

  1. Ya new carpet!! It is fun doing stuff for the house! Get ready for Monday and Jillian!

    ReplyDelete