Pageviews last month

8/29/08

GoodBye Summer


Hi Friends

Well summer is coming to an end ive been sooo busy working at The Greenery and taking care of dogs I didnt have time to do much else! Of course theres always lots of yardwork and housestuff going on I did manage to replant both sides of the driveway with new perennials and solar lites it was alot of work digging it out and the whole landscaping thing all by myself in 100 degree heat ugh! Turned out ok cept i still have a problem with crabgrass in the front wish i could find a way to kill it for good it seems to grow back no matter what I put on it. Other than that things have been quiet for me this year, I dont have time to date much ...havent really met anyone worth dating ha ha

Looking fwd to fall and cooler weather I like that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment