Pageviews last month

8/19/08

Help The Animals


Ok so Im watching Animal Planet and this animal cops show is on. I love this show but at the same time I hate it! I cant stand to see the underweight demaciated horses and abandoned dogs and cats! Just makes my blood boil!! Part of why I do what I do is because I love animals I love taking care of them I love knowing theyre safe and warm with full tummy's. It's hard not to cry watching the things some people do to animals especially ones they own. If you have animals for gods sake take care of them!!Or give them to someone who will...like me ha ha
OKOK someday Im going to live on a farm and adopt as many animals as I can this is my lifelong dream and I only hope I live to see it one day. Help any animal any time you can its the christian godlike thing to do and they need us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment